Software Automation Testing Engineer
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
About the Role
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, likes to learn and work in a very agile environment and has extensive experience in testing automation for multi-tier web based software. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, and executing the automated tests for the entire software suite leveraging automation tools and frameworks.
Work would be done on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada offices); therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
What You Will Bring to Dundas…
- Must have a degree with a major in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of software performance testing for commercial web based application and \ or large software development projects
- Proven experience in test automation (back-end and UI)
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- 3+ years’ experience with databases(SqlServer, Oracle etc) including writing SQL scripts, simple database administration, and fundamental database principals such as data storage types
- Knowledge of OLAP concepts
- Able to clearly convey concepts and ideas both spoken and in writing
- Strong writing skills to develop test cases and processes
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Dynamic and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Have very good attention to detail
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.