Software Testing Engineer
This position requires a Software Test Engineer who has experience in testing enterprise/web-based applications built with Microsoft technologies.
The candidate will be responsible, together with colleagues, for ensuring that Dundas Software maintains its high degree of quality when new releases are launched. In addition, the individual will create test plans, perform tests, provide guidance to team members, work with the Product Team to develop testing modules, and advise and implement processes to ensure the quality of our products.
This is a full-time position. Work would be done on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada offices); therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada
What You Will Bring To Dundas...
- Experience in testing commercial enterprise web-based software products
- Experience with business intelligence, data management or data science technologies is strongly desired
- Hands-on experience with databases including writing SQL scripts
- Direct experience in test automation, performance testing in the context of a commercial web-based software product is ideal
- Knowledge of issue tracking systems
- Awareness of the concepts of continuous delivery, and a broad perspective on the process of software development is expected
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.