Senior Contracts Manager
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is a result of the amazing team we’ve assembled to help us transform big ideas into reality. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
Dundas is currently looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager who will be intricately involved in the review and contract management processes, as well as drafting agreements/clauses with Dundas’ interests in mind. In addition to this, the Senior Contracts Manager will liaise with internal departments and counsel to continue the progression of business.
In This Role You Will...
- Draft, review and negotiate terms and conditions in varied contracts relating to software licensing, consulting and non-disclosure agreements (including client, vendor and strategic business partner agreements)
- Draft, review and negotiate customer-facing agreements as required
- Assist with matters relating to employment law, management of trademarks/IP matters
- Understand existing contracts as needed
- Work closely with various departments and counsel, as required
- Assure accuracy and professionalism among all contracts
- Maintain and update precedent documents
- Provide proficient filing and document management systems
- Take on other projects as requested
What You Will Bring To Dundas...
- Post-secondary education in paralegal studies (focus on commercial law) or a related field preferred
- 10+ years’ experience relating to contract management, drafting legal documents/clause
- Knowledge of contract life cycle and necessary contract laws
- Strong drafting skills with a meticulous attention to detail and form
- Highest degree of personal integrity and professional ethics
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient computer skills including email, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Dundas offers a compensation plan that is well above the industry standard. This has allowed us to find and retain staff that are second to none. We provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, dental, drug, health club, disability, and more.
This is a full time position. Work will be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario office, therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.