The Ultimate Job for Perfectionists
We are currently looking for a CRM Administrator to join our Marketing Team, to handle lead entry and distribution and maintain our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented to a fault, with a strong understanding of why accurate data is critical to the success of Sales and Marketing.
To be successful, the candidate must be someone who is self-motivated, passionate about time-management, is responsible, proactive and meticulous, and whose attentiveness is often mistaken for perfectionism.
The Marketing team acquires, analyzes and manages new, existing, and prospective customer records. As the CRM administrator, you will be responsible for organizing, maintaining, updating, and continually improving Dundas’ CRM system. In this role, you will be gathering and recording accurate customer/prospect data (contacts, company info, other related data, etc.), to provide the Sales and Marketing teams with actionable market knowledge and insights.
In this role, you will:
- Enter customer/prospect details into the CRM system and distribute new leads in a timely manner
- Monitor and maintain accurate, up-to-date, comprehensive records in the CRM system
- Update existing data on an ongoing basis, while validating accuracy and completeness throughout the CRM system in its entirety
- Train all new hires on CRM and Marketing Automation
- Upload lead lists for Marketing and distribute to Sales team when required
- Generate retail license files and evaluation extensions
- Support any license file issue
- Review and verify modifications to data made by other users
- Generate precise reports from the CRM as needed
- Proactively identify new processes to increase data entry efficiencies
- Respond to user’s requests for data inquiries
- Actively collect and document relevant market information
- Participate in Marketing and/or Sales team meetings
- Perform other job-related duties/projects as assigned
What you will bring to Dundas:
Your technical skills
- Post-secondary education preferred, in Marketing or a related field would be an asset
- Understanding of CRM or data entry processes an asset
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional organizational skills, and an ability to multi-task
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications, LinkedIn and Internet search tools
- Excellent ability to manage time and prioritize work demands
- Ability to work independently and can demonstrate initiative
Your soft skills
- Self-starter with a “go-get-em” attitude
- You’re a perfectionist and you know it – disorder makes you cringe
- Motivated to excel in all facets – it’s your reputation after all
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to “get your feet wet” and dive in to any and all tasks
- Ability to work in an open and casual environment
- Responsive and energetic people-person, with skills required to interact with customers, colleagues, executives, and cross-functional teams
This is a contract position for a period of 9 months, with an option for extension. Work will be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario offices. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.