Solution Architect (Pre-Sales)
We’re looking for a talented, self-starter to join our Professional Services team in the role of “Solution Architect – Pre-Sales.” You’ll work closely with our sales team to ensure our prospects have a fantastic pre-sales experience with Dundas.
You will create and conduct custom demonstrations and presentations of our software that help educate prospects and provide them with clear insight on what Dundas solutions can offer. You’ll handle prospect evaluations of Dundas solutions through focused account management, solution demonstrations and formal proof of concepts. And you’ll also get to participate in writing content for RFIs and RFPs.
You pride yourself on your ability to connect with people. Your welcoming personality and keen listening skills enable you to engage with prospects to obtain a solid understanding of their needs and requirements. You’re great at building and maintaining relationships.
You’re passionate about how technology can empower people. Your talent for clearly articulating and demonstrating complex concepts to a wide variety of audience types sets you apart from the rest.
This role requires not only technical skills, but sales skills and outstanding communication and presentation skills. We work in a fast-paced, high-tech environment, which will require you to be agile and react quickly to prospects as needed.
What You Will Bring To Dundas...
Your Technical Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System Engineering or equivalent. Advanced degree desirable
- Minimum 3 years of experience with relevant business intelligence applications, relational databases, web and client server technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead team to solve complex technical problems in complex political environments
- Strong sales and marketing skills including: Needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Your Soft Skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn new skills on a regular basis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passion for technology
- Technically qualify the opportunities and hold solution requirements session to understand customer/prospect requirements and needs
- Create and present custom demonstrations/presentations to present our software and business benefits of products
- Position the proposed solution to the prospect’s technical, end users, operations and senior management staff
- Advise prospects through the evaluation process and help resolve any technical issues
- Maintain high level of involvement in closing the sales opportunities identified by sales
- Use all tools provided to presales to respond to the technical content of RFI/RFP response
- Participate in all appropriate product training and certification to acquire and maintain high product knowledge
- Continue development of job related expertise and communication skills
- Maintain high-quality client relationships
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.