Director of Sales
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is a result of the amazing team we’ve assembled to help us transform big ideas into reality. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
Dundas is currently looking for an experienced B2B Inside, Director of Sales to oversee and support our Account Executive team and Sales Operations. The Inside, Director of Sales will manage the day to day sales activity, processes and support the Account Executives in negotiations and to close business. In addition to this, the Inside, Director of Sales will monitor sales metrics and be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
As the Inside, Director of Sales, you have a B2B sales and sales management background with proven skills at successfully closing business. While experience in selling enterprise software solutions is an asset, it’s not a pre-requisite.
In This Role you will…
- Manage the day to day activities to ensure sellers are successful in applying the sales process, solution offering and team partnership
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily call goals and ensure sales objectives for both individuals and team targets are achieved
- Build a solid inside sales lead generation and hunting team that exceeds sales goals
- Actively take a lead role to support sellers to close business
- Evaluate and improve inside sales operations and sales administration processes in accordance with company policies
- Be inspired to collaborate with others and work with internal partners throughout the sales process
- Work with your Sales Enablement partner to determine appropriate staffing levels and training opportunities
- Conduct regular 1:1 to manage individual performance and deliver feedback to motivate success
- Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities, and threats
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in our customer relationship management system
- Create and identify renewal strategies and upsell opportunities the team can leverage
- Ability to analyze data and sales number to provide daily and weekly check-ins with individuals and the team
Here's what you bring to the table:
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field (University Degree/College Diploma)
- 5 years of B2B sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ direct sales management experience having built and led a high performing sales team and managed sales operations
- Knowledge of and experience in selling a complex solution
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude within the team at all times
- Experience working within CRM systems
- Solid capacity for generating revenue, and overachieving budget expectations
- Strong record of success leading teams to meet and exceed personal targets and team sales goals
- Aptitude to analyze sales numbers, share insights and partner with Sales Enablement to train the team to overcome gaps
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Motivated to work in a collaborative environment
- Highly proficient computer skills including email, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Second language is an asset
Dundas offers a compensation plan that is well above the industry standard. This has allowed us to find and retain staff that are second to none. Compensation is made up of several parts with two main components, base and bonus. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes extended health, dental, drug, health club, disability, and more.
This is a full-time position. Work is done on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada offices), therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.