As a Lead Generator, you will be responsible for lead qualifications and initiating initial conversations with prospects in the sales cycle. The focus of this position is to provide our Account Executives with qualified leads that will move quickly through the sales process and close new business.
In this role, you must have an intermediate understanding of effective sales techniques and processes, as well as some level of technical ability. This position plays a key role in developing new opportunities and acquiring net new business for Dundas Data Visualization. An ideal candidate will be well organized, work in a timely manner to meet deadlines, will go the extra mile when necessary, have an innate ability to communicate well with people and work within a team environment. Strong time management and organizational skills are crucial to the success of the position, as is a self-motivated and positive attitude.
This is a full time position. Work will be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario office. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Work from home option is not available.
In This Role You Will…
- Work directly with and support the Sales Team and Sales Management
- Deliver outstanding internal and external customer service
- Follow-up with leads and prospects to create potential net new business opportunities
- Liaise with Sales representatives
- Maintain the internal CRM system
- Initiate lead process by reviewing potential success factors
- Work on a tight schedule to meet prospect and/or sales deadlines in an efficient manner
- Such other tasks as may be required from time to time
What You Bring To Dundas…
- Ambition to work in a B2B environment with some corporate sales-related experience
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Computer & Technical savvy
- Understanding of various sales processes
- Ability to multi-task and take on additional responsibility where warranted
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated professionalism, enthusiasm and a desire to learn
- Effective time management skills to schedule, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience using CRM systems is considered an asset
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.