Sales and Client Engagement Administrator
Dundas is currently looking for a “Sales and Client Engagement Administrator” who is an enthusiastic, confident, self-starter to support our Sales team and Sales leadership. You’re enthusiastic and achievement-oriented with a willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed. You have excellent communication and organizational skills and can quickly think ‘outside of the box’ while retaining high attention to detail. You must be able to work independently and collaboratively as a member of the Dundas team. Multi-tasking should be second nature to you.
Dundas has a tradition of promoting from within, so this entry-level role would be ideal for someone with an aptitude towards sales and/or marketing with a strong desire to move forward in either of those areas. We provide opportunities for advancement to self-motivated and creative individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.
This is a full time position. Work will be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario office, therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Sales Renewals – 60%
- Identify client deployments due for renewal; forecast 6 months in advance
- Meet with Sales Leader daily to review renewals and forecast
- Communicate reminders to clients 2 months in advance of renewal via emails and phone calls
- Manually cross reference existing agreements to ensure pricing accuracy
- Work with Sales team regarding any non-standard renewal issues
- Prepare renewal quotes and communications and send to customers
- Secure signed quotes and/or Purchase Orders in designated timelines and process accordingly
Sales Quote and Admin Support - 15%
- Review all non-standard quotes for accuracy before sent to clients
- Add legal clauses and notes to non-standard quotes (from a template) where applicable>
- Review all signed quotes, purchase orders and agreements for accuracy before submitting for final approval
- Pull account/prospect reports for Sales Management when required
- Support Sales Leader and CEO when directed
- Provide insights and recommendations for process improvement
Client Care and Engagement -25%
- Contact clients prior to renewal to ensure client engagement
- Identify any upselling opportunities and forward to Account Executives
What you will bring to Dundas:
- Post-secondary education preferred, in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field would be an asset
- Understanding of CRM or data entry processes an asset
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional organizational skills, and an ability to multi-task
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications, LinkedIn and Internet search tools
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.