Dundas Data Visualization releases Dundas BI Version 2 with Smarter Visualizations and Predictive and Advanced Data Analytics - News and Press
Published: June 08 2015
New features and enhancements make it even easier to access, analyze and visualize all your data
Toronto, Canada, June 8, 2014 – Dundas Data Visualization, Inc., a leading, global provider of Business Intelligence and Data Visualization solutions, today announced the availability of Dundas BI Version 2, a major release of its dashboard, reporting and analytics software. With smarter visualizations, predictive and advanced data analytics, along with the ability to track usage, Dundas BI Version 2 is making it even easier for users to quickly gain data-driven insights.
Dundas has a strong history of innovation and a proven track record, specializing in Business Intelligence and Data Visualization. Dundas has followed their innovative product path from components, to Dashboards, to Dundas BI, a flexible, end-to-end business intelligence and data visualization solution. Dundas BI provides dashboards, reporting and visual data analytics all with seamless integration into business applications, through a fully embeddable BI platform, enabling users' access to all their data for better decisions and faster insights.
"Dundas BI has been designed to provide organizations with quick and visual access to all their data. With Version 2, we're excited to announce new features and enhancements that make it even easier to access, analyze and visualize all your data", said Troy Marchand, CEO and President, Dundas Data Visualization. "With new visualizations, enhanced and intuitive self-service features along with predictive data analytics, we're empowering our customers and enabling quick data-driven decision making."
Dundas BI was developed with flexibility in mind and now with smarter visualizations and enhanced self-service design tools, Dundas BI Version 2 makes it even easier to customize your dashboards and reports. This flexibility extends to intuitive, self-service data discovery tools and allows users to perform advanced and predictive data analytics. With new tools to track usage for dashboards, reports and scorecards, organizations can better monitor and manage adoption and improve their performance management.
Dundas BI Version 2 features include:
- New and Enhanced Visualizations: New and enhanced data visualizations for richer data insights, including multi-level sunburst charts to display multiple hierarchy levels at once, along with bullet graphs, data images, pie gauges and additional animations.
- Customizable Dashboards & Reporting: Easier customization of dashboards and reports with new self-service design tools and a full range of sorting and filtering options when designing and viewing. Enhanced script editor for developers provides additional ease of customization for advanced user interactivity.
- Predictive and Enhanced Data Analytics: Ability to use R language to uncover patterns in your data and predict trends. Enhanced interactivity and more intuitive self-service data discovery, such as drag and drop for re-ordering and re-grouping.
- Usage Tracking and Admin Optimization Tools: Track usage for dashboards, reports and scorecards by user and by time to better monitor and manage adoption and increase ROI. New system health monitoring user interface makes it easier to manage and administer.
- Dundas BI helps organizations to gain real business value from all their data, information and results. Now with smarter visualizations, predictive and advanced data analytics, along with enhanced interactive data discovery users can easily work with, explore and visualize all of their data and uncover patterns and trends. With Dundas BI, users are given the advantage of gaining deep data-driven insight to improve their business performance.
About Dundas Data Visualization, Inc. – www.dundas.comDundas Data Visualization is a leading, global provider of Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Visualization solutions. Dundas provides organizations with the most flexible, innovative and scalable BI, dashboard and reporting software, through a fully embeddable BI platform, enabling users access to all their data for better decisions and faster insights.
Dundas BI, Dundas and Dundas Data Visualization are trademarks of Dundas Data Visualization, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.