Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
The Solution Architect will play a key role in pre-sales customer engagements, sales messaging, trust building, technical evangelism, technical scoping, and driving successful demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, and customer evaluations. As a member of Dundas’s collaborative team, this role greatly impacts the performance of our strategic sales opportunities.
- Work directly with the sales team and customers to understand and determine requirements and map them to Dundas’ value proposition.
- Drive the sales cycle with key stakeholders including line of business and IT.
- Work closely with customers to understand and resolve the technical challenges, build rapport, and assume the role of trusted advisor.
- Develop and articulate new ways of using dashboards to leverage the unique benefits and advantages our solution provides.
- Evangelize Dundas’ best practices while working with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Assist in developing and executing client management processes and data visualization best practices throughout the account lifecycle.
- Contribute to business solution proposals.
- Deliver high impact demonstrations and effective trials for prospects, customers and partners.
- Prepare and deliver high impact product/solution presentations, demonstrations and training to customers.
- Work with the Sales Team to identify, develop, and close business opportunities while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify, prioritize, and communicate customer feedback and issues for resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or other technical discipline
- 3 + years’ of hands-on technical sales experience
- Demonstrable prior success in complex technical sales
- High level of understanding of sales process, strategy and solution sales methodologies
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Ability to craft solutions based on customer requirements
- Results-driven work ethic coupled with a team-centric sensibility
- Flexibility to shift priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability and desire to learn, listen and provide constructive feedback
- Dependability and responsibility
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Working knowledge of SQL & C# a big plus
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.