UI Software Developer
The UI Software Developer will play a key role in the designing, development, troubleshooting and debugging of Dundas's solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry innovator in a technically challenging and rewarding role.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and will enjoy working on new products as well as updating existing ones to add new functionalities. The ideal candidate is committed to building software that lasts. The ideal candidate is committed to working collaboratively with a team to achieve defined goals and will have a strong desire to succeed.
In This Role You Will...
- Typically perform small to medium sized product enhancements, or a portion of a large enhancement
- Play a role in product development
- Work directly with internal and external customers to design and implement solutions
- Build and share expertise in the organization's solutions and supporting technologies and processes
- Develop a solid understanding of customer's related business needs
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing solutions as new functions are added
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Focus on building in quality solutions
What You Will Bring To Dundas...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering/Science or other related discipline
- Experience with C# or VB.NET and ASP.NET within the .NET framework preferred
- Mobile web development experience is a big plus
- Working knowledge in designing and developing data visualization components such as charts, scorecards and maps, or studies or interest in data/information visualization and/or previous experience in the Business Intelligence market is an asset
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
- Solid understanding of competitive best practices and emerging concepts
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Results-driven work ethic coupled with a team-centric sensibility
- Flexibility to shift priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability and desire to learn, listen and provide constructive feedback
- Dependability and responsibility
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.