About Dundas Data Visualization
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence (BI) solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
About the Position
Dundas Data Visualization is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator who enjoys, and can handle, working on many diverse marketing activities. The role requires a strong interest in digital and content marketing, community building, and an understanding of how to effectively use online platforms as promotional tools. The selected candidate will be a motivated and energetic self-starter, with big, bold ideas and personality to match.
The selected candidate will be responsible for social media and online communications (posting, monitoring, responding), our client advocacy program (growing and sustaining the community, daily tasks, communicating with clients and partners), some content creation, tradeshow logistics, and other daily marketing communication activities.
If you are looking for a role where you can constantly improve your skills and challenge yourself, then Dundas is the place for you. This is a full-time position. Work will be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario offices. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
- You have a degree (or college certificate) in Marketing and/or Communications.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a Marketing and/or Communications role.
- You’re super passionate about marketing and have amazing attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate your ability to develop and implement marketing strategies for various platforms.
- You understand how to effectively use marketing strategies to generate maximum return.
- You are an idea generator and project executor who can implement unique ideas regarding advertising, communications, and marketing strategies.
Your soft skills:
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Able to both take direction, and handle tasks independently.
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You’re outgoing and like talking and interacting with people.
- Can clearly articulate and back up your decisions and ideas.
How to apply
Please send an email to email@example.com and reference “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Include your resume along with a cover letter. Please also include the following short, written piece: In 250 words or less, and tell us what your idea of a “perfect” day is. We will quickly get back to you with next steps, should you be shortlisted.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.