Business System Analyst
This role requires business system analyst skills combined with some programming/IT knowledge.
The successful candidate will help Dundas users get the most out of Dundas products. Together with colleagues, the candidate will answer clients' questions and help resolve reported issues. The candidate will act as a communication bridge between users and the R&D team. When not working with end users directly, the candidate will participate in writing support articles and samples. The candidate will also work closely with the Sales Executives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is a full-time position. Work would be done on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada offices); therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada
What You Will Bring To Dundas...
Your Technical Skills
- Must have a degree (or college certificate) in computer science or any other related field or must have 3+ years practical experience
- 3+ years experience with databases (SQL/MySQL, Oracle…) including writing queries and scripts, performing simple database administration tasks; must have a solid understanding of database principles
- Experience with reporting tools such as Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Excelsus etc.
- Good understanding of the business intelligence industry
- Some IT/Networking knowledge will be a plus
Your Soft Skills
- Strong communication and comprehension skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Able to work well within a team, yet be able to work autonomously
- Able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Attentive to details
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.