Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
About the Job
This role requires an individual that enjoys delivering classroom, online and blended learning for the customers of our software. The individual should have strong communication skills combined with some technical (Programming/IT) knowledge.
The successful candidate will start from Technical Support team and help Dundas users get the most out of Dundas products. Together with colleagues, the candidate will answer clients' questions and help resolve reported issues through scheduled phone calls, emails and via GoToMeeting. The candidate will act as a communication bridge between users and the R&D team. After a successful Support tenure which is vital to help the successful candidate come up to speed with the product technological and learn the UI, they will then be moved to the Professional Services team to help deliver product training to our customers.
Being part of a very dynamic and talented team who are go getters, you will get the opportunity to work on different areas in the company that might interest you. Dundas offers a great compensation and benefits packages which include free Goodlife gym membership, a health plan, etc.
This is a full-time position. Work would be done on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada offices); therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Occasionally, we will also have customers that require on-site training at their location. Hence potential candidates must also be willing to travel from time to time.
Your Technical skills:
- Must have a degree (or college certificate) in computer science or any other related field or must have 2+ years practical experience
- 2+ year experience as a tutor/trainer/teacher who provided training on technical subject materials related to software
- 2+ year experience with databases (SQL/MySQL, Oracle…) including writing simple queries and scripts, perform simple database administration tasks, and understand fundamental database principles
- Working experience with any reporting tools such as Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Excel, etc. will be a definite asset.
- Familiar with the business intelligence industry will be a plus
- Some IT/Networking knowledge will be a plus
Your Soft skills:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and comprehension skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoys educating people and transferring knowledge to other individuals
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Able to understand customer issues/requirements
- Able to work well within a team, yet be able to work autonomously
- Able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Very accurate attention to detail
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.