Our Pricing is Different
How Does Licensing Work?
If you’re in the market for a new business intelligence tool you might be wondering how licensing works. You may have different users and different user access requirements to consider. You want your tool to scale appropriately to your scenario. In this video, we’ll cover the different license types in Dundas BI and how they can impact your bottom line.
Pricing in Dundas BI
- Lower cost per user → Unique concurrent licenses permit to scale without purchasing a license per user
- Cost effective large scale deployments → Economics of volume, multi-tenant and unlimited users model
- No hidden cost → Test environment licenses incur no additional cost
- Scale your hardware without additional licenses → No tie to hardware specs like number of servers/cores
- Deploy anywhere → On-premises or on a public cloud (AWS/Azure/Other); the choice is yours
Find the Perfect Plan for your Business
Please contact sales for additional details and a quote fitted to your organizations needs