BI Solution Associate
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
What’s in it for you?
A collaborative and creative environment where experimentation, learning and stepping beyond your comfort zone is not only encouraged, but rewarded.
- Complete autonomy – micro-management is not in our vocabulary
- A healthy work-life balance and desirable benefits
- Team-building activities and monthly town-halls with catered lunches
- Learn and grow with the best in the business -> become the best in the business. We provide the support you need to achieve success in your career
- A culture that values diversity, authenticity, inclusivity and above all else, fulfillment
We thrive on the uniqueness and individual talents of our teams and want to work with people who aren’t afraid to let their personalities shine! If you’re enthusiastic, ambitious, a little bit weird, and passionate about the future of Business Intelligence, then we want to read your resume! Submit your application and we’ll take it a look at it right away. Thanks so much for expressing an interest in joining us on this journey.
About the Job
This role requires an individual to have strong communication skills combined with technical (Database/Programming/IT) skills.
The successful candidate will start from Technical Support team and help Dundas users get the most out of Dundas products. Together with colleagues, the candidate will answer clients' questions and help resolve reported issues through scheduled phone calls, emails and via web meetings. The candidate will act as a communication bridge between users and the R&D team. The candidate will also work closely with our Sales and Customer Success team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is a full-time position. Work can be done remotely from home or on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada offices). Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Dundas Data Visualization has a tradition of promoting from within. After a successful Support tenure, potential career paths include Customer Success Advisor in Customer Success team, Consultant in Professional Services team, Solutions Architect in our Pre-Sales team, or Software Developer/QA tester in our R&D team, based on performance, area of interests and opportunities.
Your Technical Skills
- Must have a degree (or college certificate) in computer science or any other related field or must have 2+ years practical experience
- 1+ year experience with databases (SQL/MySQL, Oracle…) including writing simple queries and scripts, perform simple database administration tasks, and understand fundamental database principles
- Familiar with any reporting tools such as SSRS, Crystal Reports, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Familiar with the business intelligence industry will be a plus
- Some IT/Networking knowledge will be a plus
Your Soft Skills
- Strong communication and comprehension skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Able to understand customer issues/requirements
- Able to work well within a team, yet be able to work autonomously
- Able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Attention to details
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com and reference “BI Solution Associate” in the subject line. If you have any questions about this position or our company, please feel free to ask we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.