The successful candidate will help promote Dundas products and help users get the most out of our products. The candidate will be responsible for helping Dundas customers with their questions/problems regarding the use of Dundas products and act as a communication bridge between users and the R&D team. When not working with end users directly, the candidate will participate in writing support articles and samples. The candidate will also work closely with our Sales Executives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is a full-time position. Work would be done on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada offices); therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada
What You Will Bring To Dundas...
Your Technical Skills
- Must have a degree (or college certificate) in computer science or any other related field and 2+ years practical experience
- A passion for technology, learning about new business software products, and evangelizing awesome business intelligence tools
- Experience in data reporting and working with different reporting/BI tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Comfortable speaking one-on-one and in front of large groups.
- Strong technical and/or business writing skills demonstrated via blog posts, documentation, or other written work.
- Some experience with front-end and back-end web development, with proficiency in at least one programing language.
- Personable and outgoing. Should enjoy interacting with others in professional and social settings.
- Willingness to travel to anywhere our customer communities reside, and stay productive and professional on the road.
- Ability to work irregular hours and some weekends to support our worldwide customer base.
Your Soft Skills
- Strong communication and comprehension skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Able to work well within a team, yet be able to work autonomously
- Able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Attentive to details
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.