This position requires a software developer with excellent Java Script and HTML/HTML5 skills. The work covers many areas of development from researching and designing to implementing and testing.
This is a full-time position which is based out of our head office in Toronto, Ontario, Canada; therefore any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada (or be in the process of obtaining a work visa).
In This Role You Will...
- Able to clearly convey concepts and ideas both spoken and in writing
- Willing to learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
- Able to work well within a team, yet be able to work autonomously
- Able to work with team members of all skill levels
- Must be able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment (self-management skills)
- Must have good attention to detail
What You Will Bring To Dundas...
- Degree with a major in computer science(or related degree) and 3+ years practical experience or have 5+ years practical experience
- Background in software architecture
- Experience in user interface design and usability will be considered an asset
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.