Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
About the Job
We are currently looking for BI Solutions Account Executives to join our fast growing organization. In this role you will be directly responsible to increase revenue by selling Dundas software and services to new and existing customers. Responsibilities include:
- Manage the business side of a software sales cycle by identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities, presenting business proposals, overcoming objections for deal closure, and negotiating final terms and conditions
- Work with Solution Architects to identify the customers’ requirements and advise them through an evaluation process
- Coordinate with your team members on providing accurate forecasts
This is a full-time position. Work will be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario office. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Work from home option is not available.
- You have a 3+ years of successful track record in complex business software sales, ideally in the areas of Business Intelligence solutions, application development software, reporting tools, or integration software
- You have worked as a consultant or project manager in a software company or consulting service companies
- You have a great personality that can quickly build rapport and build trust with clients
- You have a good mix of business and technical skills to help understand the customer needs and advise them on the right solution
- You understand that “No” is just a position in time and you thrive in building high-quality relationships versus taking a transactional approach
- You are a storyteller, who's comfortable presenting over the phone and in person to all levels of management in medium and large organizations
- You are a highly motivated, driven, self-starting individual who knows how to hit the ground running and make things happen
- You bring excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and expectations while being responsive to the customer.
- You have a University degree in business or/and technical field
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.