Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our dynamic Sales Team, reporting to the Head of Sales.
You will target B2B and partner accounts from around the globe, with no restrictions on geography, vertical or functional area. You must have experience in qualifying marketing leads (MQL’s) and generating leads through cold calling on your own. You will develop customized pricing for prospects that meet their key business objectives and negotiate contracts and T & C’s to sign Net New logos. This role requires a solid understanding of the technical sales environment process, especially working with Solutions Architects and Professional Services. The ideal candidate will have an unmatched positive attitude and will be able to work well with all cross-functional groups in this team-based sell.
You possess superior written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude to close business over the phone and/or in person. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker who is proactive in problem-solving and has an innate Hunter mentality. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service in an ethical fashion and demand this of all employees as well.
This position is well suited for someone with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation, who likes working in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and thrives in a team environment. Experience selling enterprise software and/or technical solutions is a huge advantage in this role. Prima Donnas need not apply.
This is a full time position. Work will be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario office. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
What You Will Bring To Dundas
- MUST HAVE proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota
- MUST HAVE 5 + years’ proven success in B2B, technical and/or software sales in a hunter role
- MUST HAVE expertise in prospecting and qualifying and advancing the sale
- MUST HAVE proven ability to build faster-than-normal superior business relationships
- MUST HAVE expertise in identifying key critical business issues of a prospect
- MUST HAVE ability to communicate complex information effectively with all levels of an organization
- Other Requirements:
- Provide accurate forecasting information on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain accurate CRM records for all sales leads, calls and notes
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability and desire to learn, listen and accept constructive feedback
- Proficient with the Microsoft office suite and CRM tool (Sugar)
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
Dundas offers an OTE compensation plan that is well above the industry standard, comprised of base salary & commission.
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.