Client Development Executive
Dundas Data Visualization is a global leader in the development of advanced data visualization, dashboard and business intelligence solutions. Our outstanding success is reflected in our numerous industry awards and in the rapid adoption of Dundas technologies by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the opportunity to join a dynamic company that fosters the development of its people.
We are currently looking for a Client Development Executive to join our dynamic Sales Team. This position will be responsible for lead qualification of MLQ’s. You will be responsible for lead qualification and initiating initial conversations with prospects in the sales cycle. The focus of this position is to provide Account Executives with qualified leads that will move quickly through the sales process.
In this role, you must have an intermediate understanding of effective sales techniques and processes, as well as some level of technical ability. This position plays a key role in developing new opportunities and acquiring net new business for Dundas Data Visualization. The ideal candidate will be well organized, work in a timely manner to meet deadlines, will go the extra mile when necessary, have an innate ability to communicate well with people and work within a team environment. Strong time management and organizational skills are crucial to the success of the position, as is a self-motivated and positive attitude.
This is a full time position. Work will be conducted on-site at our Toronto, Ontario office. Any potential candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Work from home option is not available.
What You Will Bring To Dundas
- MUST HAVE : Superior time management skills to schedule, prioritize and meet deadlines
- MUST HAVE: Understanding of various sales processes
- MUST HAVE: Degree or diploma in Business Administration or a related field
- MUST HAVE: Some corporate sales-related experience>
- MUST BE: Computer & Technical savvy
- MUST HAVE: Ability to multi-task and take on additional responsibility where warranted
- MUST HAVE: Experience using CRM systems
- MUST HAVE: Experience with Sales Departments and working with tight deadlines
- MUST HAVE: Desire to take on additional work and tasks as required
Questions about this position
If you have any questions about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than glad to ensure you have the information you need. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the job title in the subject. If a development test is required for the position, you must also include your finished test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.